- $1.75 Within City of Cincinnati (Zone 1)
- $2.65 Hamilton County, outside City limits, plus Rt. 23X (Zone 2)
- $3.00 Harrison, Ohio (52X)
- $3.50 Butler County (Zone 4)
- $3.75 Clermont County (Rts. 28, 29X, 82X)
- $4.25 Warren County (Zone 5, Rts. 71X, 71)
- $0.50 cents Rt. 85 Riverfront parking shuttle
- $0.85 when using a TANK monthly pass or transfer (boarding at Government Square only)
If traveling between zones or if you’ll need a transfer, please let the driver know when paying your fare.
Not sure which zone your stop is in? Visit our Zone Map or find the PDF for your route on our Schedules page and look for the Zone listed at the top of each column and printed on each route map.
Children under 35 inches ride free
Children between 35-45 inches pay half fare
ACCESS Card - Shared-Ride service pass for riders with disabilities. (ADA-eligible only)
Fare Deal Card- Half-price fare card for riders who are 65 or older, have a Medicare Card, are disabled, and/or have an ACCESS Card. The Fare Deal monthly sticker is $38.50 (all zones).
Cincinnati State Discount Card - Discounted fare pass for students and faculty of Cincinnati State College
UC*Metro Card - Discounted fare card options for students and faculty of the University of Cincinnati
XTRA Service Smart Card - Pass options for students in Cincinnati Public Schools