Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority /Cincinnati Metro (“SORTA”)
Social Media Code of Conduct and Standards
SORTA’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages are utilized as a public service to inform customers and members of the community of transit service-related information, agency news, events and other relevant activities.
Social media accounts are monitored regularly Monday-Friday during business hours. We encourage feedback and interaction on social media and endeavor to respond within 24 hours to inquiries.
Images and content posted by SORTA, including its trademarks, service marks, logos and other proprietary intellectual property may not be used in any manner likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits SORTA. Images may not be modified in any way that substantially alters the content, subject or meaning of the image. Use of an image must be accompanied by a photo credit to SORTA.
We reserve the right to mute comments or block individuals from SORTA’s social media accounts for violating this code of conduct by engaging in the following behaviors:
• Spamming (content that is posted repeatedly on a profile)
• Defamatory, malicious, profane, obscene, sexual, intimidating, discriminatory, demeaning, disparaging, harassing or threatening comments or profile pictures
• Calls to violence of any kind
• Activity that violates any law or regulation
• Self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services
• Posting links to websites that are not affiliated with SORTA
• Name-calling, personal attacks or hate propaganda, including hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group
• Any other comments that SORTA deems inappropriate
For questions or complaints regarding service or for employee commendations, please contact SORTA’s Customer Care Center at 513-632-7527 or email email@example.com.