Phase 2: 2022-2023
As we continue to roll out the Reinventing Metro plan, Metro will hold a series of public meetings - some in person, some virtual - to inform the public and gather feedback on multiple, major service improvements being developed to take effect in late 2022 and early 2023, including our new on-demand mobility service.
Phase 2 Public Meetings
Metro is planning both in-person and virtual public meetings for the month of August 2022:
- Monday, Aug. 15, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: In-person meeting, College Hill Branch Library meeting room, 1400 W. North Bend Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45224. Accessible by Metro Rt. 17.
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: In-person meeting, Blue Ash Branch Library meeting room, 4911 Cooper Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45242. Accessible by Metro Rt. 4.
- Wednesday, Aug. 17, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Virtual meeting. Join the meeting by clicking or tapping this link.
- Thursday, Aug. 18, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: In-person meeting, Huntington Center, 23rd Floor Conference Room, 525 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Accessible by most Metro routes via Government Square.
- Monday, Aug. 22, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: In-person meeting, Forest Park Senior Center, 11555 Winton Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45240. Accessible by Metro Rt. 20.
- Tuesday, Aug. 23, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: In-person meeting, Sharonville Branch Library, 10980 Thornview Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241. Accessible by Metro Rt. 67.
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: Virtual meeting. Join the meeting by clicking or tapping this link.
- Thursday, Aug. 25, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: In-person meeting, UC Blue Ash Walter Hall, Room 100, 9555 Plainview Rd., Blue Ash, OH 45236. Accessible by Metro Rt. 4.
For those who cannot make one of these times, we will post a recording of one of the virtual meetings to Facebook and YouTube.
Prior to or in lieu of attending one of these meetings, customers are encouraged to fill out this online survey as part of our feedback-gathering process. Everyone who completes the survey is entered into a drawing to win a Metro 30-day rolling pass.
Phase 1: 2021-2022
On May 30, 2021, Phase 1 of Reinventing Metro rolled out with 10 routes seeing major improvements that will make using public transportation easier and more convenient. Ahead of the Phase 1 implementation, Metro hosted virtual community meetings and invited riders to participate in an online survey to share their feedback on proposed improvements for each route. The final Phase 1 improvements reflect the feedback and suggestions made by the public during those meetings and via customer surveys.