Metro's new fare structure makes riding and paying your fare even easier!
- $2.00 Hamilton County Local
- $2.65 Hamilton County Express (includes Rts. 52X & 72X)
- $3.75 Suburban County Express (Rts. 42X, 71X, 82X)
- $2.00 Hamilton County Commuter Service (Rts. 2, 12, 15, 25, 30, 38, 40, 77 & 81)
- $0.50 Rt. 85 Riverfront Parking Shuttle
TransfersTransfers are free with every ride purchased using the Transit App or the Hamilton County local service 5-ride ticket. All transfers will be good for continuous travel on up to two buses for 120 minutes, whichever comes first. Paper transfers have been eliminated as of April 4. For those riders who previously used paper transfers, a Hamilton County local service day pass may be the best and most economic option.
ZonesPart of the fare simplification plan is the elimination of zones within the Metro system. Effective April 4, 2021, zones have been eliminated. All Hamilton County local routes cost $2.00.
Children under 35 inches ride free
Children between 35-45 inches pay half fare
ACCESS Card - Shared-Ride service pass for riders with disabilities (ADA-eligible only)
Fare Deal Card- Half-price fare card for riders who are 65 or older, have a Medicare Card, are disabled, and/or have an ACCESS Card. The Fare Deal monthly sticker is $40.00 (all zones).
Cincinnati State Discount Card - Discounted fare pass for students and faculty of Cincinnati State College
UC EZ Ride Card - Discounted fare card options for students and faculty of the University of Cincinnati
CPS Student Smart Card - Pass options for students in Cincinnati Public Schools
- $1.00 Hamilton County Local
- $1.30 Hamilton County Express (includes Rts. 52X & 72X)
- $1.85 Suburban County Express (Rts. 42X, 71X, 82X)
- $1.00 Hamilton County Commuter Service (Rts. 2, 12, 15, 25, 30, 38, 40, 77 & 81)
- $0.25 Rt. 85 Riverfront Parking Shuttle