Bus Bench Advertising Program
Metro is currently soliciting comments on its proposed bus bench advertising program.
A public meeting will be held by the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA) to receive comments on Metro’s proposed bus bench advertising program:
- The meeting will be July 29, 2021, on the 23rd floor of the Huntington Center, 525 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- The public may attend any time between 4-6 p.m. to complete a comment form.
- Presentations of the proposed bus bench advertising program will be made periodically during the allotted time.
- Spanish and/or sign language interpretation will be made available if requests are made at least one week in advance.
Other Ways to Comment
In addition to comments submitted in person at the public meeting, comments may be submitted by 6 p.m. July 29, 2021, via:
- Online survey: https://bit.ly/bench-survey
- E-mail: RouteComments@go-metro.com
- Fax: (513) 632-9202
- Mail: SORTA Public Meeting Comments, 525 Vine Street, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45202
All comments received by 6 p.m. on July 29, 2021, will become part of the official public meeting record.