Your organization can do business with Metro in a number of ways:
- The Transit Benefit Plan: Allows for savings of up to 30% of the cost of transportation for your employees.
- to discuss how to partner with Metro.
- Bid on contracts/services: For information on current opportunities, visit Metro's Bid Opportunities page.
- Learn more about Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) involvement.
- Become a Sales Outlet for Metro passes: contact Metro's sales office at 513-632-7699.
- Promote your events/special company's offers with Metro. Contact Pat LaFleur at 513-632-7522 to discuss how to get your discount offers in the hands of Metro's 800+ employees.
Advertise with Metro
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) OpportunitiesMetro is committed to partnering with disadvantaged business enterprises, both as a way to connect with all corners of our business community and as a way to lift up minority-, women-, disability-owned or otherwise disadvantaged businesses throughout our region.
Per federal regulations, it is Metro's policy to utilize ready, willing and able disadvantaged and small businesses and to use the best efforts possible to level the playing field.
To learn more about our DBE opportunities, click or tap here, or contact Metro's Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Tara Walker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any use of the Metro brand in work performed for Metro must adhere to our established branding guidelines. These aesthetic standards are available as a downloadable document (PDF format, 8.7 MB).
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF (Portable Document Format) files.
Transit Benefit Plan
A transit benefit plan offers an effective and efficient solution for both you and your employees’ commuting needs. Section 132 of the Internal Revenue Code is an attractive benefit in that it lets your employees pay the cost of public transportation using pre-tax dollars, cutting their commuting costs up to 40% while saving your company the 6.20% FICA contribution,
1.45% Medicare contribution, and federal unemployment insurance taxes on every participants’ payroll each month. It is
a very flexible benefit, in that no annual commitments or “use it or lose it” rules apply.
The convenience and flexibility of the program takes full advantage of the monthly benefit, allowing employees easy online access to place orders or make changes to their order at any time. Additionally, no plan documents, discrimination testing,
or regular filings are required by the IRS.
A small change can make a big difference in your bottom line. Use a third-party administrator to handle all of the pre-tax deductions and administration to save you and your employees’ time and money.
A third-party administrator can:
- Assist in establishing a plan designed to fit your company’s goals
- Provide enrollment meetings and materials
- Coordinate with your Human Resources department