Metro's Government Square is convenient and accessible. Located on Fifth Street between Walnut and Main, Government Square serves as Metro's downtown transit hub.
With more than 15,000 people utilizing the square each and every workday, it's also Metro's busiest bus stop!
The hub's innovative design provides:
- Information booth with trip planning and schedule info
- Large, attractive shelters
- Easier transfers between routes
- Accessibility for people with disabilities
- State-of-the-art security camera system
- Safe maneuvering space for loading and unloading bikes on Metro buses.
For historical information on Government Square, check out the six panels on the square created by Cincinnati historian Dan Hurley, or visit our history page.
Not sure where to catch your bus? Check out the map below for a detailed map of Government Square.