Park and Ride
Metro has a network of 23 Park & Ride locations throughout Greater Cincinnati. Riding Metro allows you read, return phone calls, or simply relax and enjoy your commute. And parking at a Park & Ride is FREE!
By riding Metro you're joining more than 80,000 people each day who save money, stress, time and our environment by riding the bus.
Know When You Go
- If you know your routes, visit Metro's Maps and Schedules page, if not, try out Google Transit using the Trip Planner on our homepage.
- Learn more about Metro's Park & Ride locations.
- All Metro buses are accessible to people with disabilities -- find out more about Metro's Accessibility
- All Metro buses have bike racks that can hold up to two bikes. When you pay your fare, your bike rides free. Find out more how to Bike and Ride.
- Metro offers a Guaranteed Ride Home program if you miss your bus due to an emergency or unplanned overtime. Sign up here for this free program.