Doing Business with Metro
Your organization can do business with Metro in a number of ways:
- The Transit Benefit Plan: Allows for savings of up to 30% of the cost of transportation for your employees.
- Want to start a new employee pass program at your place of business? Learn about partnership opportunities and contact Kim Lahman at 513-632-7522 to discuss how to partner with Metro.
- Bid on contracts/services: For information on current opportunities, visit Metro's Bid Opportunities page.
- Learn more about Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) involvement.
- Become a Sales Outlet for Metro passes: contact Metro's sales office at 513-632-7699.
- Promote your events/special company's offers with Metro. Contact Brandy Jones at 513-632-7527 to discuss how to get your discount offers in the hands of Metro's 800+ employees.
Advertise with Metro
Any use of the Metro brand in work performed for Metro must adhere to our established branding guidelines. These aesthetic standards are available as a downloadable document (PDF format, 8.7 MB).
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF (Portable Document Format) files.