Northside Transit Center
Metro broke ground on the Northside Transit Center on October 29, 2019, officially kicking off construction of the much-anticipated project.
The Northside Transit Center will offer residents and visitors to Northside a safe, fast and efficient way to travel through one of the Metro's busiest service areas, connecting Rts. 15X, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 27 and 51 in a central, off-street location.
- Eight boarding bays each with an architecturally designed shelter
- Sheltered stop on Spring Grove
- Designated Park & Ride spaces for commuters
- Wayfinding maps, real-time electronic signs and ticket vending machines
- Enhanced streetscaping, lighting and amenities
The construction of the project was awarded to Graybach at the Sept. 17 meeting of the SORTA Board of Trustees. Work will begin in October and is expected to be complete by Summer 2020.
FTA, ODOT, OKI, City of Cincinnati and the Northside Business Association