Metro is holding ten community outreach sessions throughout Hamilton County to get public feedback on its proposed service improvement plans for the region’s bus system.
– Metro is holding ten community outreach sessions throughout Hamilton County to get public feedback on its proposed service improvement plans for the region’s bus system.
Metro worked with consultants, AECOM, to create its proposed service enhancement plan, which includes improved connections and crosstown routes, neighborhood circulators, increased service frequency and more routes to better connect people to jobs.
The public will have the opportunity to learn how these service plans will impact their specific community, as well as, more about the transit systems current budget projections.
Community outreach presentations will be held in the following locations: Monday, May 8:
· Green Township Branch Library, 6525 Bridgetown Rd., 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
· Westwood Town Hall, 3017 Harrison Ave., 2-3 p.m.
· Anderson Center, 7850 Five Mile Rd., 6:30-7:30 p.m.Tuesday, May 9:
· Cincinnati Hamilton County Public Library Main Branch, 800 Vine St., 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
· Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency, 1740 Langdon Farm Rd., 2:30-3:30 p.m.
· Reading Branch Library, 8740 Reading Rd., 6-7 p.m.Wednesday, May 10:
· Clovernook Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired, 7000 Hamilton Ave., 10-11 a.m.
· Oakley Recreation Center, 3882 Paxton Ave., 2:30-3:30 p.m.
· Harrison Branch Library, 10398 New Haven Rd., 6:30-7:30 p.m.Thursday, May 11:
· Blue Ash Recreation Center, 4433 Cooper Rd., 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The community is invited to view the full AECOM report
online and take the Metro ridership survey
All surveys and comments received by 5 p.m. on May 11, 2017 will become part of the public meeting record and may be submitted in the following ways:
· E-mail: ReinventingMetro@go-metro.com
· Fax: (513) 632-9202
· Mail: Metro, Comments, 602 Main Street, Suite 1100, Cincinnati, OH 45202