Then show what Northside means to YOU!
Submit your artwork to be displayed at the Northside Transit Center for all of the community to see
Submission must include the following information:
- Qualifications - Please provide a biography that includes background information such as description of type(s) of art created by the artist/artist team, related education, exhibitions, number of years working as a professional artist and related experience and interests that best highlight the strength of the applicant. Each team member should provide qualifications, and the roles of each team member in creating the art.
- Statement of Interest - Narrative describing the artist’s interest in this project, how this project connects to the artist’s past and future work and how the submission reflects the theme. Be sure to include title and description of work, the date created, medium, and role of each artist, if an artist team.
- Qualifications and statement of interest should be 500 words or less, singlespaced, with 1-inch margins, in Arial or other sans serif font not smaller than 11 points and submitted in PDF format.
- Image of artwork – must be in JPEG or PDF format. Submissions may be submitted in less than 300 ppi for ease of emailing, but final submissions must be submitted in a minimum resolution of 300 ppi. Include the name of the artist/artist team members in the filename. (For example: DoeJohnNTCArtEntry.jpg or SmithJane&DoeJohnNTCArtEntry.pdf)
- Consistency with Submission Requirements: Incomplete submissions, submissions of more than one image per artist/artist team, submissions received after the deadline, and submissions not using the stated submission approach with not be considered. Artists submitting as a team may not also submit individually.
Artist Entry Form: Click Here
Submit your design at https://www.dropbox.com/request/B6mu43SfwwphintAQwtz
Please note, artwork files are subject to image manipulation to ensure optimum quality. Final dimensions of reproduced piece may vary slightly. If you have questions or need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be contacted in May 2020 and invited to the grand opening of the Northside Transit Center in July/August 2020.
- Project Theme: What does Northside mean to me?
- All submissions must be received by midnight on March 27, 2020 to be considered.
- Winners will be contacted in May 2020 and invited to the grand opening of the Northside Transit Center in July/August 2020.
- Artwork submission dimensions are 3.0' x 7.0' (36.0" x 84.0").
- Image resolution of 300 ppi is the minimum that will be accepted.
- Artwork can be designed at 25% or 50% but must be scalable to 100-150ppi.
- Acceptable file types include: PDF, JPEG.
- Any text must be converted to outlines.
- Include any linked images.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Must reside of be employed in Northside.