Current Bid Opportunities:
The Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
● Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
● Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
● Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
● Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
● Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority.
To get started, click here to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.
Metro’s Purchasing Department Personnel:
John Edmondson, Sr. Director of Procurement
Jason Roe, Sr. Manager of Procurement and Stores
Tara Walker, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Business Enterprise Eligibility Form
General Terms and Conditions with Federal Clauses
The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases where SORTA's Terms and Conditions were not already part of an Agreement or Contract for the Solicitiation:
Terms and Conditions applicable to purchases less than $25,000
Terms and Conditions applicable to purchases of $25,000 to $99,999
Protest Policy & Procedure
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion - SBE/DBE Program
Want to learn about how to become a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) or Small Business Enterprise (SBE)? Visit Metro's DBE/SBE page.