Then show what Northside means to YOU!
Submit your artwork to be displayed at the Northside Transit Center for all of the community to see
Submission must include the following information:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Brief description of artwork (50 words or less)
Submit your design at https://www.dropbox.com/request/OfS7AiZJi5Gz6aeWFU3Z
Please note, artwork files are subject to image manipulation to ensure optimum quality. Final dimensions of reproduced piece may vary slightly. If you have questions or need assistance please contact email@example.com.
- Project Theme: What does Northside mean to me?
- Project runs from October 29, 2019 - January 31, 2020.
- Winners will be contacted in May 2020 and invited to the grand opening of the Northside Transit Center in July/August 2020.
- Acceptable file types include: PDF, EPS, AI, or TIF.
- Preferred image size is 150ppi at full scale. 100ppi is the minimum that will be accepted.
- Artwork can be designed at 25% or 50% but must be scalable to 100-150ppi.
- Any text must be converted to outlines.
- Include any linked images
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered
- Must be a Northside resident