METRO ASKS COMMUNITY TO STUFF-THE-BUS FOR HURRICANE HARVEY RELIEF EFFORTS ON SEPT. 8
Metro is inviting the community to help “Stuff-the-Bus” with supplies to aid those affected by Hurricane Harvey on Friday, Sept. 8, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Government Square Area E
CINCINNATI – Metro is inviting the community to help “Stuff-the-Bus” with supplies to aid those affected by Hurricane Harvey on Friday, Sept. 8, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Government Square Area E.
This collection event benefits Matthew 25: Ministries and their work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims.
- Non-perishable food: pull top canned vegetables, fruit, etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerky, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready to eat meals
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach, mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper. Paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauzes, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
Any monetary donations may be submitted online or by mail via check to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242.
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, providing about 15 million rides per year.