Hop Aboard the Metro Fan Shuttle
CINCINNATI – Ride the free Metro Fan Shuttle for the most convenient way to enjoy festivities throughout Downtown and Over-the-Rhine, July 10-13.
The Metro Fan Shuttle will provide free service to many of the events and activities taking place at Washington Park, Duke Energy Convention Center and Fountain Square during the four days leading up to the big game.
The shuttle will run every 10 to 12 minutes according to the following schedule:
- Friday, July 10: 7-10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11: noon – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 12: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday, July 13: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 6-9 p.m.
Look for specially marked bus stops at the following locations:
- On 5th Street mid-block between Walnut and Main (Government Square Area E)
- On Sycamore Street at 4th Street
- On 4th Street at Race Street
- On Elm Street at 6th Street
- On Elm Street at 12th Street
- On Race Street at 13th Street
- On Race Street at 6th Street
- On 5th Street at Elm Street
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, providing about 17 million rides per year.