Metro Winter Service Change Starts Dec. 7
Metro’s regular winter service changes will go into effect on Sunday, Dec. 7.
CINCINNATI — Metro’s regular winter service changes will go into effect on Sunday, Dec. 7.
The following routes will have new schedules with changes. All are minor adjustments unless indicated below (link to new schedules in blue):
• Rt. 3X Montgomery Road
• Rt. 14X Forest Park Express
• Rt. 17 Seven Hills/Mt. Healthy/Mt. Airy/Northgate
• Rt. 19 Colerain Avenue-Northgate
• Rt. 21 Harrison Avenue
• Rt. 23X Tri-County Express
• Rt. 27 Northside-Casey
• Rt. 30X Beechmont Express
• Rt. 31 West End-Evanston Crosstown
• Rt. 33 Western Hills-Glenway
• Rt. 38X Glenway Crossing-Uptown Express
• Rt. 40X Montana Express
• Rt. 43 Bond Hill
• Rt. 43 Reading
• Rt. 43 Winton Hills
• Rt. 49 Fairmount-English Woods
• Rt. 51 Glenway Crossing-Hyde Park Crosstown
• Rt. 64 Glenway Crossing-Westwood
• Rt. 71X Kings Island Express/Job Connection
• Rt. 85 Riverfront Parking
• Rt. 90 Metro*Plus
Rt. 31 route adjustment: Metro’s Rt. 31 West End-Evanston Crosstown will have a minor route adjustment that will move the Eastbound time point from Woodburn Avenue at Hewitt to Fairfax Avenue at Woodburn. From Woodburn Avenue the route will turn right on Fairfax Avenue, left on Fairfield Avenue and right on Hewitt back to regular routing. Westbound service will remain unchanged. Minor changes will cause a time adjustment on weekday and weekend service.
Schedule change for Rt. 33: At the request of riders, the first inbound trip on Metro’s Rt. 33 Western Hills-Glenway will leave 15 minutes earlier to allow for connections to TANK Express routes.
New schedules are now available on www.go-metro.com, and will soon be available by mail and in the Mercantile Building, 120 E. Fourth Street, across from Government Square, weekdays, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, providing about 17 million rides per year.
# # #