Metro Winter Service Changes Begin Dec. 2
Metro’s winter service changes will take effect Sunday, Dec. 2.
CINCINNATI – Metro’s winter service changes will take effect Sunday, Dec. 2. These are routine changes not related to Metro’s proposed transit plan.
Minor adjustments have been made on the following routes, effective Dec. 2:
- Rt. 1 Museum Center-Mt. Adams-Zoo
- Rt. 10 Western Hills-Covedale-Price Hill
- Rt. 14X Forest Park Express
- Rt. 15X Daly Express/Mt. Health Express
- Rt. 19 Colerain-Northgate, Cheviot Rd.-Groesbeck
- Rt. 20 Winton-Tri-County
- Rt. 21 Harrison Ave.
- Rt. 29X Milford Express
- Rt. 40X Montana Express
- Rt. 51 Clifton-Hyde Park Crosstown
- Rt. 64 Westwood-Ferguson
- Rt. 74X Northgate Express
- Rt. 78 Springdale-Vine, Lincoln Heights
New bus schedules are now available on www.go-metro.com. New bus schedules will soon be available by mail and in the Mercantile Building, 120 E. Fourth Street, across from the Government Square transit center, weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Metro representatives will be at the Government Square Transit Center on Friday, Nov. 30, from 7:30 to 9 a.m., distributing new schedules to riders and answering questions. For additional information, call Metro at 621-4455, weekdays 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, providing about 17 million rides per year in Greater Cincinnati.
# # #