Title VI Complaint
Title VI Complaint ProcessMetro is committed to offering safe, on-time, cost-effective, customer-focused transportation to our community. As such, Metro operates its programs and services without regard to race, color or national origin.
If you feel you have been discriminated against based on one of the above characteristics, you have the right to file a complaint. For more information on your rights, or to file a complaint, you can do the following:
- Download the form and mail it to:
- Metro, Attn: Title VI Coordinator, 602 Main Street Suite 1100, Cincinnati OH 45202 or fax it to 513-632-9202.
- Call Customer Service at 513-632-7575 to verbally start the complaint process.
- Fill out the online form
- Come to our administrative offices located at 602 Main Street Suite 1100, Cincinnati OH 45202 and request a complaint form.
- You may also file a complaint directly with the Department of Transportation by contacting: U. S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590, 866-377-8624, 202-366-4043, 800-877-8339 (TTY).