UC*Metro program: 2013-2014 Academic Year
Read about the program requirements and register for your discount card here.
The UC*Metro program continues to make it easy for UC students and staff to ride the bus.
Learn more on the UC website.
Metro bus stops/routes serving UC West (Main) Campus
Metro bus stops/routes serving UC East (Medical) Campus
Eight routes serve UC's main campus seven days a week unless otherwise noted:
- Rt. 17 Seven Hills, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Airy, Northgate
- Rt. 19 Colerain Ave. – Northgate
- Rt. 24 Mt. Washington, Anderson
- Rt. 31 Evanston – West End Crosstown
- Rt. 38 Glenway – Crossing Uptown Express
- Rt. 46 Avondale
- Rt. 51 Glenway Crossing - Hyde Park Crosstown
- Rt. 78 Springdale – Vine/Lincoln Heights
- Bus Stops Around UC's Campus
Metro serves UC's other campuses.
Rt. 4 Blue Ash serves the Raymond Walters College campus (Monday through Friday)
From Main Campus, you can take Rt. 51 and transfer to the Rt. 4 in Blue Ash (or take any other route heading downtown to catch Rt. 4 at Government Square.)
Several routes travel within a 5-10 minute walk of the College of Applied Science
Don't just ride to class – go to work, shopping, visit friends, see a movie or...? Here are just a few of the places you can go:
- Go* shopping. Northgate Mall, Tri-County Mall, Anderson Towne Center, Western Hills Plaza, Hyde Park Plaza, Oakley, the Gateway Quarter or downtown are all located on Metro routes that serve UC.
- Go*out. Eat, shop or enjoy a night out at any of the funky clubs, restaurants and boutiques downtown, Uptown, Over the Rhine, Hyde Park Square, Oakley, O'Bryonville or Northside, all places you can go directly from UC.
- Go*enjoy. See a play at the Aronoff, an exhibit at the Contemporary Arts Center or take a walk on the wild side at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- Go*local. Hop on and off Metro for short trips throughout Uptown.
- Go*anywhere. If you transfer buses, you can go anywhere Metro goes!
Call us at 513-621-4455 from 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM weekdays for answers to all your questions.