Cincinnati State Card
Metro Discount Card Program for Cincinnati State
Introducing the Metro Discount Card, the program that allows Cincinnati State students to ride Metro for $1 with a valid Metro Discount Card. Register for your Metro Discount Card here.
Cincinnati State students:
Just show your valid Metro Discount Card on Metro and ride for $1 anytime, on any Metro route
- If you need to transfer, just pay an additional 50 cents
- Save money and the environment
- Not valid on special services
- Ride Access with valid Metro Discount Card
- The Metro Discount Card program is subsidized by Cincinnati State
Visit the Cincinnati State website or the Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about the program.
Several routes serve Cincinnati State's campus seven days a week unless otherwise noted:
Cincinnati State Campus Map
Don't just ride to class – go to work, shopping, visit friends, see a movie or...? Here are just a few of the places you can go:
- Go* shopping. Northgate Mall, Tri-County Mall, Anderson Towne Center, Western Hills Plaza, Hyde Park Plaza, Oakley, the Gateway Quarter or downtown
- Go*out. Eat, shop or enjoy a night out at any of the funky clubs, restaurants and boutiques downtown, Uptown, Over the Rhine, Hyde Park Square, Oakley, O'Bryonville or Northside
- Go*enjoy. See a play at the Aronoff, an exhibit at the Contemporary Arts Center, a Reds game or Party in the Park (Sawyer Point and Great American Ball Park are just a short walk from Government Square)
- Go*local. Hop on and off Metro for short trips
- Go*anywhere. If you transfer buses, you can go anywhere Metro goes – just pay an additional 50 cents for your transfer ticket
Call us at 513-621-4455 if you have any questions.