Special program passes
Swipe these passes through the magnetic pass reader as you currently do and show the pass to the bus operator. Any fare due will be displayed for you to see.
* Fare Deal card
* University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati State passes
* Xtra Service passes issued by Cincinnati Public Schools
All transfers are issued and validated by Metro's fareboxes.
* The transfer time period will start at the time you board the bus and pay your fare.
* For this reason, Metro has extended the transfer time period from 90 minutes to the current 120 minutes to allow adequate time for customers to make their connections.
* Transfers cost 50 cents and you may use transfers to ride any route in any direction within the time printed on the transfer, on up to two additional buses.
* Upon the second use or when the time is up, the farebox will mark the transfer as EXPIRED and it will no longer be valid.
* You must pay the full fare and the $0.50 transfer charge to receive a transfer.
* Other transfer policies and procedures remain in effect.