- Riding Metro
- Fares & Passes
- About Metro
- Doing Business
- Contact Us
Reservations are no longer needed...head straight to the RTC.
Open for all Bengals and Reds games.
Parking is available to tour buses, school buses, and 12-passenger vans (minimum size vehicle). Cars and other small vehicles are not allowed to park in the RTC.
Parking is $30.
For more information, call 513-929-9200.
The Riverfront Transit Center is Metro’s major event bus staging facility located under 2nd Street, conveniently near the Great American Ball Park, Paul Brown Stadium.
For the safety of all persons using the Transit Center we ask for your cooperation in following the procedures listed below.
- The maximum speed limit in any area of the transit center is 10 mph. Headlights should be on at all times.
- At no time is tailgating permitted in any area of the transit center.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the transit center.
- Eating, drinking, smoking are not permitted in any area of the transit center.
- There is no loitering in the transit center. Passengers are to leave their vehicle immediately and exit the transit center to their respective destinations. Please report to your bus immediately after the game to depart.
- Bus operators should turn off motors once parked.
- There are no restroom facilities or pay phones in the transit center.
- There are no trash containers in the transit center. Do not bring food or drink into the transit center.
- Walking in or out of the transit center is not permitted. All persons must use the stairways and elevators located on both sides of the facility.
- Pedestrians are to always use the sidewalks. Do not walk in the roadway. Cross only in the crosswalk.
- Open flames and or flammable liquids are strictly forbidden.
- No pets permitted in the transit center except service animals to assist people with disabilities.
- No skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, bicycles or scooters.
- Be considerate of others, no profanity, or other unruly behavior.
Contact Metro Strategic Communications Executive Director Sallie Hilvers at 513-632-7681 or via email
Detour Lifted Per CPD 11:33 am 6/19/2013
Due to an auto accident Route 51 will detour Eastbound Via Paxton L- Ballard R- Madison R- Brotherton L-...
Due to construction Route 1 will detour Eastbound Via Park R- McMillan L- Victory Pkwy L- Taft R- Park...
Due to construction on Rutlandeolthe RT 31 will detour the rest of the week, from 7a-7pm Eastbound: Via-Trimble...
detour lifted work in area but able to cross safely now. Charlie Stacey 6/18/2013 12:42 PM DUE TO GATES DOWN ON TRACK ON...
DUE TO GATES DOWN ON TRACK ON COLUMBIA 43 DETOUR 43 OUTTBOUND VIA COLUMBIA LEFT-JEFFERSON RIGHT-BENSON ONTO WYOMING...